SL24 buoy lantern with adjustable solar panel tilt angle
SL24 lantern mounted on PB1000 buoy
15 L.E.D. Flasher assembly with adjustable flash character
Lantern Mounting Details
Standard version: To fit 50mm O/D pipe.
Lantern Life Expectancy
Standard version: LED 100,000 Hours.
Speak to Pelangi staff with your application and site Latitude
and Longitude together with your desired character to receive free
computer generated solar sizing for the correct unit selection.
The SL23 & SL24
solar-powered marine lantern has been designed as a buoy or beacon
lantern for short to medium ranges.
- Provide ports & harbours with long
term, cost effective, maintenance free service.
- Wide optical divergence fresnel lens will adequately compensate
for buoy roll in heavy sea conditions or where the floating
buoy is positioned in strong estuary currents.
- Ideal electrical replacement for acetylene powered buoy lights
with wide divergence.
- Lightweight self-contained design enables small buoys to carry
light not previously practical due to size and weight of
solar panel assembly.
- Standard 15 LED arrays with choice of White, Red , Green or
- The lantern body is a one-piece marine grade LM25 aluminium
casting with a fixing to a 50mm OD standard pipe/tube.
- All external brackets are 316 stainless steel.
- No need for external cabling and hence easy to install on buoys,
jetties or breakwaters.
- Adjustable board mounted pots enable 256 flashing character
selection and 25, 50 and 75 dimming of intensity to save
power on heavy characters.
- Optional extras include galvanised
mounting bracket, “Special
Mark” top mark and PA12, 14 and 16 series radar reflectors.
- Lantern can also be used as HOSELINE MARKER beacon which does
not require battery replacement.
Units in Series:
- SL23 Single 12W solar panel and 7.2Ah Battery
SL24 Double 12W solar panel and 7.2Ah Battery
SL23-5 Single 5W solar panel and 7.2Ah Battery
SL24-5 Double 5W solar panel and 7.2 Ah Battery
||25,50 & 75%
|Nominal range @ 0.74
||Red, Green, White, Yellow