Lantern for short to medium range buoys or beacons.
SL125 Lantern, Green with single LED tier and colour-coded base
|Height without bird spike
|Overall base diameter
One piece Polycarbonate Base with 7 oval holes to
accept 4x12mm dia on 200 PCD or 3x15mm dia on 200 PCD. Cable entry
can be bottom or side entry which Must be specified at time of
254 Standard characters are selectable from two customer adjustable
switches accessed through a sealed plug in the base. Intensity
can also be adjusted if required.
- Up to 4 tiers of LED’s
- GPS Synchronisation
- GSM Monitoring
LED marine lantern is a sealed buoy or beacon lantern with optional
built-in remote monitoring and GPS synchronisation.
- Wide 10 degree average divergence lens will allow for buoy
roll in heavy sea conditions or where the buoy is positioned
in strong currents.
- Clear acrylic lens with LED array provides an even omni-directional
beam achieving 4-7 miles depending on number of LED tiers selected.
- Ideal electric replacement for acetylene powered buoy lights
with wide divergence.
- LED life of 100,000 hours, provides long periods of unattended
service. This is ideal for sites which have difficult access.
- Optional GPS Synchronisation via an internal receiver enabling
wireless synchronisation of any number of lights.
- Optional GSM Monitoring via an internal GSM modem, providing
reassurance that the light is functioning correctly, consisting
of an SMS text message to up to 3 mobile numbers warning of
lantern failure or low supply voltage.
- Low power consumption makes the unit ideal to power from Solar
consuming only 350mA per LED tier at 12 volts D.C. and less
SL125 Lanterns, White and Green, each with 3 LED tiers.