robust cut and polished glass lens marine beacon for exposed locations
on sea washed sites.
|Height over bird spike
|Diameter over feet
4 x M12 holes on 342mm PCD
marine lantern capable of housing a selection of lampchangers,
flashers and remote switching controls inside the body.
- 300mm cut and polished lens provides good intensity and efficient
conversion of light source unlike moulded lenses.
- Large diameter parallel lens permits sharp definition between
colour sectors or blanking screens.
- Much improved design increases lampchanger and flasher access
- Standard unit supplied with stainless steel lifting eye for
installation which is then replaced with a stainless steel bird
spike after commissioning.
- IP66 construction in LM25 aluminium primed and epoxy coated
providing excellent resistance to the elements on exposed sea
- All internal and external fittings manufactured in stainless
steel for durability.
- Option to fit varying lamp sizes, sectors or omni-directional
coloured filters to suit duty.
- Large base ideal for housing mains power supply or radio synchronisation
equipment without the need for extra enclosures or interconnecting