LED Beacon and buoy lantern for medium range duties.
||140 mm (single tier)
||3.9 kg (single tier)
||6 Watts per LED tier*
||6 - 22 volts DC
*Flash character reduces total on prorata basis
3 x 8mm holes on 150 PCD or
4 x 12mm holes on 200 PCD
Marine lantern has been designed for up to 10 years unattended
- Rugged construction designed to withstand Baltic winters without
need of protective ice dome.
- Available in Single, Duplex, and Triplex versions with each
layer adjustable from 2 to 6.5 watts to conserve power.
- Driven by well proven COMMUNICATOR Flasher enabling direct
connection via Satellite or Radio to PELANET monitoring system.
- Up to 10 years unattended service for the lantern possible.
- Standard or Wide vertical divergence versions available to
suit beacons or buoys.
- Multiple array options for increased ranges up to nominal
8 miles possible.
- No lamp changes required.
- Lower intensities possible for further power economy.
- Zone I certified lantern version is
available to EEx en II T4 standards extended for operation
down to –40°C
- Communicator Flasher
- PELANET Remote Monitoring
- Solar Power Systems