Leading light for safe marine navigation in
a restricted channel.
Photo above shows PL100 marine navigation range light fitted with
optional gun sight which is removed after installation
220 x 220mm mounting plate with 4 x 14mm dia. holes - 168mm centres.
Net weight 8.25 kgs.
marine navigation leading light is supplied by Pelangi for leading
light approach channel applications. Also for bridge and dock entrances
for both night and/or daytime traffic control.
- Selection of narrow, medium and wide beam acrylic Fresnel lens.
- Lens available in clear, red, green, yellow, blue and sectored
on special request.
- Cast marine grade aluminium body with adjustable mounting plate
• 12 degrees vertically
• 15 degrees horizontally.
- Option of pole mounting available on special request.
- Levelling sight incorporated as standard to assist with installation.
- Light source of 10.3 volt, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40, 60 and 100 watt
dual filament lamps.
- Choice of flashers: EasyFlash or EasyFlash Communicator for
synchronised radio control or C-R, APS or ELCO-12 units for interchangeability.
- 12v DC operating voltage or from mains via a transformer rectifier
or battery charger if a standby service period is required.
- Padlock to prevent unauthorised access.
- Gun sight for horizontal and vertical alignment.
- Alternative version PL100-6, with larger casting to accommodate a 6-place Lampchanger.